Market a Cause.
Get New Ideas Every Two Weeks.
Giving Hope Arizona portal is for and about nonprofits and the businesses that support them, creating mutually beneficial partnerships. Published bi-weekly to our mailing list of over 20,000 nonprofits and supporters, Giving Hope Arizona is designed specifically for individuals who are responsible for - or interested in - nonprofit marketing, social responsibility, community outreach or corporate volunteer programs.
The marketing community focuses on helping you and your business develop the knowledge, competencies and contacts to partner with nonprofits in ways that make a substantive impact on social causes.
Our readers choose Giving Hope Arizona to learn about:
- Cutting-edge marketing strategies
- How companies use community involvement to strengthen their brand
- The practices and tools needed to become a best-in-class corporate citizen with social purpose
- Why corporate community involvement is an important driver of business success
- Crazy Good Ideas that you may want to copy or adapt to your programs.
- A great way to benefit your own career and your organization to extend your brand reach, attract more funds and volunteers.
5 Effective Ways to Engage
- Send us your release about your upcoming events or post event coverage. Free. We will post if they have interesting twist that others might learn from. No golf outings please.
- To guarantee coverage of your event program date and location being listed - $25 per month.
- To guarantee coverage of you event program story, photo, date and location being shared on the website 250 words - $100 per month. That same story shared on one of our bi-weekly Digital Newsletters Crazy Good Ideas plus social media posts. $250. Again it goes to over 20,000 people in the state.
- Nonprofit directory listing 100 words max or video listing is $100 for the year.
- Display advertising Leaderboard (728x90) and SkyBox (300x250) ads $300 monthly fee.
For longer campaigns contact us.