Learn Why B2B Emails Don't Have To Be Boring On September 26th!August 27, 2017
Email marketing is a critical component of nearly every B2B marketing program. The quality of your message and your list could make or break an entire marketing campaign.
Join BMA Phoenix, AMA Phoenix and Adam Holden-Bache, the author of “How to Win at B2B Email Marketing: A Guide to Achieving Success, on September 26th to learn all aspects of an email program, including strategy, data, design, copywriting, delivery, testing, and analysis. Adam will provide insight, tactics, tips, and takeaways that attendees can implement to improve campaigns for their business.
So how can you win at B2B email marketing? On September 26th, you will find out how to:
- Why Email = Winning
- How to set and achieve goals
- How to collect, manage and grow a high quality, engaged, and responsive contact list
- Why B2B emails don’t have to be boring
- How to create messaging that is relevant, personalized, and actionable
- Why testing is key to winning
- How to get results that matter