Recovery Empowerment Network Names New Board MembersMay 3, 2018
Three new members have been elected to the Recovery Empowerment Network (REN) board of directors to serve two-year terms.
Recovery Empowerment Network, a service provider of Mercy Maricopa Integrated Care, offers a unique array of peer-delivered services that guide members on the recovery and wellness journey by people who have lived the experience. REN programs strengthen personal independence through long-term wellness goals.
The new members of the REN board of directors are:
- Camille Hernandez of Phoenix, a psychologist with the Maricopa County Competency Evaluation Program.
- Charles Sullivan, Phoenix, Director of Housing at Arizona Behavioral Health Corporation.
- Deborah Gross, Phoenix, Lead Psychologist, Mental Health Unit at Correctional Health Services of Maricopa County.
They join the 12-member board that includes:
- Robert Sederstrom, President, community advocate
- Josh Mozell, Treasurer, an attorney with Fraser Ryan Goldberg, Arnold Law LLP
- Tonya Wells, Secretary, community advocate
- Mike Desi, Immediate Past President, community advocate
- Alethia Burrell, community advocate
- Michelle Candelaria, community advocate
- Douglas Mauser, licensed contractor
- June Steele, community advocate, and
For more information about REN, visit www.renaz.org.